Pest Control for Facility Management London
Pest control is a key consideration to Facilities Management companies. Pests can cause a range of serious damage to buildings this can include:
- Rodents – Gnawing of electrical cables, water pipes and contamination of areas creating an unsafe working environment for building staff and contractors.
- Birds – Feral Pigeons and Gulls can contaminate areas with unsightly and unhygienic fouling, rain water down pipes and drains can become blocked with nesting material leading to leaks. Roof top plant areas often provide ideal roost sites for feral pigeons, contaminating areas with fouling.
- Insects – Fleas can infest offices; flies can not only be a nuisance but can also carry and spread a range of nasty pathogens.
Working with Facilities Management companies, Total IPM provide a full range of pest control and prevention services. Including:
- Pest prevention contracts – keeping sites pest free.
- Reactive rodent, bird and insect control – controlling pests quickly and effectively.
- Bird control, cleaning and proofing – BPCA accredited and experienced installers of Pigeon netting, Pigeon spikes, Pigeon wires, Gull nets and a range of innovative solutions such as bioacoustics and hawking deterrent services.
Would you like to know more about how Total IPM can work with you to provide effective and reliable pest control for your FM company? Contact us to arrange a meeting, or free site survey.